I think all my pasta recipes start with this, but this is a really quick and easy dish!
- Enough pasta for 2 people
- Pancetta (1 of those small square packs)
- Clove of garlic, crushed
- Half a cabbage, tough stalk removed and leaves shredded
- Two large handfuls of spinach
- A couple of tablespoons olive oil
- About a tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 100g feta, chopped
Pop your pasta on to cook – add the cabbage for the last few minutes of cooking time.
Heat some oil in a shallow pan, and fry the pancetta for a couple of minutes. Add the garlic and soften for a couple more minutes, then add the spinach and cook until wilting. Add your cooked and drained pasta and cabbage to the pan, along with the feta, parsley, seasoning, and additional olive oil if required. Mix thoroughly and serve. Simple!