I’m probably going to end up posting a whole bunch of salsas as time goes on – there are so many tasty variations you can make! This one is a really quick and simple one, with a good garlicky hit and fresh taste.
- 3 large salad tomatoes, deseeded and roughly chopped
- Two cloves garlic, finely shopped/crushed
- A couple of tblspoons worth of roughly chopped coriander
- Around a tablespoon of olive oil
- A pinch of sugar, salt and pepper to taste
Just mix all the ingredients together and voila! This was really nice on fish tacos, but would go great with loads of things – I’m thinking it would add a great touch to a chicken burger.